The freshest thing in kitchens right now is daring, bold and black.
While the classic color isn’t exactly new to home design, it’s recent rise in popularity is in contrast to the all-white look of the past few years.
The bold hue is has been splashed across small kitchen accessories, walls, ceilings and sinks. The color is timeless and adds a certain elegance and goes with just about anything. See it on pots, pans, cabinets, backsplashes and countertops this year.
A few black touches are easily welcomed into any style of decor from farmhouse to traditional or modern. The inky color is easy to incorporate into incorporate into your own home. A semi-gloss sheen will work best in most homes, with gloss working with both modern and retro vibes.
Grab a few ghoulish accessories or go for a whole room remodel:
1. KitchenAid’s Artisan Black Tie 5-Quart Stand Mixer ($999.99)
2. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 1 1/2-Quart Round Braiser, Matte Black ($149.95)
3. Circular Sunrise Whistline Teakettles, 1.5-Quart, Black ($40)
4. Stainless Flatware Set, AOOSY 20-piece Set Matte Black Dinnerware Sets, Service for 4 ($75.03)
5. Anchor Hocking, 4-Piece Ceramic Canister Set with Clamp Top Lid ($23.90)
6. Dual Mount Granite Composit 33 in Double Basin Sink, ($257)
7. Delta Faucet 1959LF-BL Trinsic, Matte Black ($230)